With the increase in the market share of plant functional cosmetics, phloretin has successfully attracted the attention of researchers in the beauty industry with its multi-functional beauty effects. Studies have found that phloretin has a variety of pharmacological effects such as anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, and promoting bone formation. In addition, it also has the effects of whitening and removing acne.
Phloretin can be directly absorbed by the body. However, in plants, there are very few naturally occurring phloretins, and phloretins mostly exist in the form of their glycoside derivatives, namely phloridin. The phlorizin absorbed by the human body can only enter the circulatory system after removing the glycosidic group on the gastric mucosa to produce phloretin, thereby exerting its effect.
The benefits of phloretin in cosmetics:
1. Phloretin powder has the effect of inhibiting tyrosinase, it can lighten stains and whiten the skin;
2. Phloretin has a strong antioxidant capacity and can effectively delay skin wrinkles, ageing and other ageing symptoms;
3. Phhroretin can prevent carbohydrates from entering epidermal cells, inhibit excessive secretion of sebaceous glands, and treat acne;
4. Phloretin, produced by the plant extract supplier, also has a strong moisturizing effect.
The benefits of phloretin in health products:
1. Phloretin has anti-oxidation and anti-free radical effects;
2. Phloretin also has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects.
However, if you purchase health products, please pay attention to the types of plant extracts to see if they are qualified.
The benefits of phloretin in flavors and spices:
1. Phloretin inhibits bitterness and other unpleasant tastes in foods and improves taste;
2. Phloretin reduces the peculiar smell of high-intensity sweeteners and masks bad flavor;
3. Phloretin and stevioside are used as taste regulators.