Baicalein is a powerful flavonoid compound, which has been used to treat many diseases in traditional medicine in China and Japan. In recent years, baicalein has been studied for its anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and neuroprotective effects. In most modern studies, baicalein is also known as 5,6,7-trihydroxyflavone, which is the most common chemical name for baicalein.
Baicalein, as a plant extract powder, has the effect of nourishing qi and nourishing blood in traditional Chinese medicine. Diet therapy is the healthiest and safest way. Generally, you must follow your doctor's instructions to consume medicinal materials. So what are the effects and roles of action of baicalein?
1. Baicalein powder treats acute and chronic upper respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasis infection, pulmonary interstitial inflammation and other respiratory diseases. It can also be used for tuberculosis.
2. Baicalein can treat acute and chronic enteritis, dysentery, ulcerative colitis, acute and chronic gastritis, and peptic ulcer.
3. Baicalein treats allergic rhinitis, allergic pneumonia, bronchial asthma, etc.
4. Baicalein is used to treat acute and chronic hepatitis, liver disease, elevated transaminases, bilirubin, and chronic cholecystitis and cholelithiasis. It is also used for immune liver disease.
5. Baicalein treats various immune and allergic diseases, such as connective tissue diseases such as lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Baicalein, as one of the plant extracts for skin, can treat allergic skin diseases such as urticaria, allergic dermatitis, and allergic purpura.
7. Baicalein is also clinically used to treat high blood pressure, urinary tract infection, pyelonephritis, prostatitis and various inflammations of the skin and eyes.
8. Baicalein treats various bleeding. Scutellaria baicalensis is traditionally used for hyperemesis gravidarum and fetus prevention, and it is also commonly used in modern clinics.