Apigenin Extract Properties
|Apigenin Chemical Formula||C15H10O5|
|Apigenin Molecular Weight||270.24|
|Appearance||Yellow needle crystal|
|Apigenin Solubility in Water||Almost insoluble in water, partially soluble in hot alcohol, soluble in dilute KOH solution.|
Technical Data Sheet (TDS) of Apigenin Extract Powder
Assay( on dry Product)
Pale yellow powder
95% through 80 mesh
Mould and Yeast
Apigenin Powder Features
Apigenin powder is a dietary supplement that contains the flavonoid apigenin. Here are some features of apigenin powder:
1. Anti-inflammatory properties: Apigenin has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body.
2. Antioxidant properties: Apigenin is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
3. Cancer-fighting properties: Apigenin has been shown to have anti-cancer properties that can help prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells.
4. Natural source: Apigenin is a natural compound found in many fruits and vegetables, making it a safe and natural dietary supplement.
5. Dosage: The recommended dosage of apigenin powder varies depending on the specific health condition being treated. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
6. Safe and well-tolerated: Apigenin powder is generally safe and well-tolerated, with few side effects reported.
7. Easy to use: Apigenin powder can be easily added to drinks, smoothies, or food to help boost your intake of this beneficial flavonoid.
8. Vegan and gluten-free: Apigenin powder is a vegan and gluten-free dietary supplement that can be easily incorporated into any dietary lifestyle.
9. Made from high-quality ingredients: It is important to choose apigenin powder that is made from high-quality ingredients to ensure its purity and potency.
Storage And Delivery Of Apigenin Extract Powder
Apigenin extract powder should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place, away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. Exposure to light, heat, and humidity can degrade the quality and potency of the powder, reducing its effectiveness. It is recommended to store apigenin extract powder in airtight containers, such as glass jars or plastic bags with a zip-lock seal, to prevent air and moisture from getting in. And it should be shipped and delivered in a secure and tamper-proof packaging to ensure its safety and quality. The packaging should be sturdy enough to withstand handling, transport, and storage conditions. It is also recommended to include a desiccant packet or moisture-absorbing material in the package to prevent moisture from affecting the powder.
Delivery: by air/by sea/by truck/by rain
Apigenin Health Benefits
There are many benefits of Apigenin, as following:
1. Apigenin is a kind of natural antioxidant plant extract. Apigenin antioxidant has the function of lowering blood pressure, relaxing vascular, preventing atherosclerosis and inhibiting tumours. Compared with other flavonoids, apigenin flavonoid has the characteristics of low toxicity and no mutagenicity.
2. Apigenin has the function of inhibiting the carcinogenic activity from the carcinogenic substance. Apigenina extract is used as anti-virus to cure HIV and other virus effects as well as the inhibitor of MAP kinase; Apigenin has the treatments of various inflammations and functions of anti-oxidant, sedation, mind-tranquilization, and antihypertensive.
3. Apigenin benefits for hair with a promotion of the growing of hair. Apigenin can protect the livers, keep bones healthy and sterilize effects.
What is Apigenin Used for?
Apigenin is one type of citrus aurantium fructus extracts and has health benefits, so apigenin is also made into health products, medicines, and so on. Apigenin is a flavonoid that has the activity of inhibiting carcinogenic substances. Apigenin can be used as antivirals to treat HIV and other viral infections and as an inhibitor of MAP kinase. Like other bioflavonoids, apigenin reduces oxidative stress, induces cell cycle inhibition, increases the efficacy of liver detoxifying enzymes, and acts to some extent as an anti-inflammatory.
What is Apigenin Mechanism of Action?
Inhibition of NO production: NO is believed to have good effects, such as preventing thrombosis and inflammatory reaction, but it also has certain toxic effects. NO can react with superoxide anion (0-2) to form peroxynitrite (ONOOH). Apigenin is the strongest inhibitor of PGE and nitrite production, significantly superior to other flavonoids. It was found that apigenin plays its role by inhibiting the expression of COX-2 and iNOS at the cellular transcriptional level.
Is Apigenin Safe?
The radiation resistance of Apigenin is particularly strong. Apigenin can prevent a variety of radioactive substances harmful to the human body. Those who often contact the source of radiation can add some apigenin, reducing the radiation damage to a minimum. Apigenin also has a very positive effect on the human liver. Apigenin can improve the ability of the liver to detoxify and prevent damage caused by drugs to the liver. In addition, apigenin can prevent the occurrence of liver fibrosis.
What's Apigenin Supplement Side Effects?
Apigenin is a natural substance that can prevent and combat cancer. However, there are different studies on the effect of apigenin on chemotherapy agents. While the compound kills cancer cells, some cells become resistant to apigenin. In a study of leukaemia cells, the flavonoid was found to reduce the toxicity of the chemotherapy agent adriamycin. This means apigenin could increase the severity of the use of this agent in the treatment of leukemia.
What Foods Are High in Apigenin？
Apigenin is widely distributed in vegetables and fruits in warm tropics, such as celery, garlic, apples, oranges, etc., especially in celery. In addition, apigenin also exists in many Chinese herbal medicines, like ground money, Tibetan snow lotus, plantain, stone rattan, and so on. Apigenin is also found in plant-based beverages such as tea, wine, and some condiments. It is also found in other plants like chamomile, honeybee, Perilla, verbena, and yarrow. Apigenin can be mixed with vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, etc. And can also be mixed with plant essential oils like chamomile oil, calendula oil, almond oil, etc.